Thursday, April 14, 2011

Comments, Yes?

Well, for a little while now I have been receiving feedback that people would like to comment on things posted here on this little site. So here is the deal: comment away! They are now enabled - for a trial period they will all be moderated through me, so don't expect them to pop right on screen - they will be along shortly. It also means that you - yes you - need to comment because whilst I was happy enough blogging to the world without feedback you were not happy enough. So get to it! Play nicely and make this little experiment worth it.

3 comments:

  1. First comment? Right, so you need to click onto a post-title to access the comments section. k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, troubling. Looks like you're missing some code under your posts.

    I applaud this change, by the way. Being able to give feedback makes a blog engaging and fun to follow. It's especially exciting when you actually get a reply from the author - I read the blog of a science writer whose book I LOVE and he responded to my comment and I was so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a theory of what code? Or any other suggestions for doing it a different way? Sigh. Yes, I am hoping it will be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Miss! Miss! Pick me, over here! Please! Miss?