- Avatar - at the National Media Museum in Bradford (UK) on IMAX in 3D - won me over!
- The Princess and the Frog - go Disney!
- Micmacs - directed by Amelie's Director = wonderful
- The Girl With a Dragon Tatoo - pretty good, although a lot was left out
- The Habit of Art (NT Live series at cinema Nova) - fabulous. But what do you expect? when you mix theatre and film it is bound to be good!
I really love going to the cinema, it is incredibly exciting and incredibly involving. I try and see as much as possible. Don't think that I have left anything off this list... we'll see!