So, I have three projects in MUDfest this year and would lovelovelove for you to be involved. They are all quite different.
Waiting. For. Eurovision.
A short and affectionate pastiche.
Wait, so this is a play where nothing happens twice, all under the required limit of a 3min song?
- 3 actors.
- 10 min play.
- 2 songs.
- Much love.
- In MudClub.
- One Show
Is This Too Framed?
A Directed Play Reading/workshop
Enter the frames of an exhibition; a performance; a dance; a song through an open bar. How else can one curate art that is dead?
- Many, many actors required
- Production involvement.
- Full length play
- It's a reading so you'll have scripts on the night
- Minimal rehearsal, maximum awesome-ness
- Includes debrief and chance to workshop play post-reading
- One Show
As part of Tastings.
It’s washing day and the play is written by Gracie, as she remembers to forget.
- 4 actors
- 20 min play
- As part of the TASTINGS program so opportunity for proffessional mentoring
- Two Shows as part of the showcase.
See Facebook event